To enable you to live the most active and independent life you might want to consider having your own Personal Assistant (PA).
Angels’ PAs provide you with a package of support tailored to your needs including
A full suite of care services from assistance with bathing to meal preparation and medication prompting
A full range of domestic services including general cleaning and laundry
Social care services
All support you need to live an active life, attend appointments etc
A tailored package of support to give you and your main carer(s) a break from each other
Hourly rates from £15.00
Included within all of our services, we do a full initial assessment and encourage all of our customers, their families and friends to use Angels as a one-stop-shop for advice and information.
This is a free service to our customers and includes help with the following:
- Benefits claims, particularly Attendance Allowance
- Smoke alarms
- Key safes
- Social services support
- Falls prevention and occupational health assessments
- Care Ring / Telecare, energy efficiency advice
- Community groups and leisure activities
- Meal delivery – hot and frozen
- Gardening and help finding trustworthy tradesmen
We know how important it is to people that they are able to live as independently as possible and this is what we try to achieve for our customers.